Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Start the 10 Days NY Trip

In first segment, I would like to post about my journey in USA a month back (in July). Infect, this journey was one of the reason to start the blog and talk about travel and other social stuff.

I traveled to New York for 10 days due to some office work. Apart of me, there were 5 other colleagues from office. Each of the member has their own travel plans. They decided to reach New York on 5th July, however I wanted to see Independence Day Celebrations in New York on 4th Aug, so I decided to reach NY on 4th July. Will talk about more on this journey in coming posts.

Here are some of the snaps of Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. It was my first time at IGI. Though I haven't been to any other airport except IGI & NWR (Newark Liber) but I can say - this airport (IGI) can compete with any other airport in any country. The infrastructure is really good.





Food Court on 1st Floor


No comments:

Post a Comment